Distrust of Obama
Well what in the world has taken you so long? Was it because of all the good he has done for America? No, that couldn’t
I know it has taken so long to distrust the man because of all the good he promised. Now it is clear and obvious that those were all empty were only full of —-. And the liberals hang on, though, in smaller numbers than before.
So what good has he done? He deepened the hatred for America from other countries around the world, even more, than George W. had done. At least the U.S. still retained a modicum of dignity in the years immediately preceding Obama. Our dollars were still worth
something, in fact, the dollar was the highest in American history against the Philippine peso under George Bush.
There is just so much that the average person does not have time to read about or filter through. The transparency of this administration has not been.
The founders were such a principled bunch of guys who had enormous amounts of integrity.
They knew that what they fought for in the revolution would probably happen again and so they put safeguards in that letter of democracy like: 2nd Amendment Rights. That right wasn’t included so Joe Shmoe could go hunting; the right to bear arms was put in there to protect you from the tyranny of the government. When the citizenry is without guns, the government is free to do whatever they please.
They had a union way back then that worked for the king and those guys could enter your home, take what they wanted and destroy the rest. In 2007 I began to see how history was repeating itself only now the despot is in America. Obama’s beginnings were no different from, Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin’s they all rose out of a dysfunctional society and were looked upon as saviors. Everything these tyrants did was looked upon as remarkable and their respective citizenry heaped praise upon them. But then, the tide began turning against them as the people saw they could not fix the ills and in fact made them worse.
- Obama Regime Leaves Benghazi Behind (moonbattery.com)
- What Senator Obama Wanted In Surveillance Before He Was President Obama (fggam.org)
- Krauthammer’s Potentially Damaging Theory: Benghazi’s ‘Biggest Scandal of All’ Has Yet to Be Uncovered – See What It Is (theblaze.com)
- Zimmerman’s Brother Opens Up to TheBlaze: George Was Made Into a ‘Mythological Monster’ (theblaze.com)
- Congress hasn’t obstructed Obama (readingeagle.com)
- THIS IS IT! Formal Articles of Impeachment Prepared for Congress by Constitutional Attorney Michael Connelly (redflagnews.com)