I Did Not Say That Crossing The Line Thing That I Said
Now how could Obama have warned about crossing a “Red line” when he knows that he would be unable to draw it…without help?
“First of all, I didn’t set a red line. The world set a red line” and secondly, a red line cannot be set without help. Do you recall him saying, “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else
made that happen.” – Barack Obama
The liar of liars has spouted a whopper this time! He lies and blames congress because he is a real coward who is afraid to take responsibility for his own inept actions. Of course, would you want to own up to such ludicrousness? I didn’t think so and neither would I.
My daughter playfully shoots me a, “Stink eye” on occasion in fun! But Baracky has laid many a, “Stink
bomb.” The former is harmless but the latter has devastated.
I will post 5 reasons to get rid of this imbecile, or maybe he is smart and is killing America as part of his design.
1. I mean look at his obese, money sucking healthcare plan for starters. And didn’t the Supreme Court judge rule that the mandate was unconstitutional but it lives because the money being charged is
another tax? The Obama tax. Doesn’t he also want to add a VAT (Value Added Tax) tax , they have that
in the Philippines along with over 70 different dialects. Why do we continue to be more third-world like, even including the corrupt government. Judge Roberts, wipe that silly grin off your face!
2. The national debt – Obama owns it entirely, nobody else, only transparent BHO. Obama’s national debt less than two months into his second term showed the debt increased by more than $6 trillion since he took office. That’s a 60% increase just since his reelection.
3. He loves taking U.S. troops (he on occasion calls them, my troops,) just as he tries to take credit for Osama, (I got Osama says Obama) and getting them into conflicts with his Muslim brethren never intending to win because he gains more politically when he loses. He backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya, and is trying real hard to give guns to the al-Qaeda faction in Syria saying Assad has used chemical weapons but maybe that is just the excuse he needs to get al-Qaeda the help they need!
4. For accepting the Nobel Peace Prize even though he did absolutely nothing to earn it.
5. Baracky didn’t know his minister said those terrible things. Yeah right, the Reverend Wright! For 20 years he sat in the pew but managed
to block out the reverend’s ranting and raving about white America or, Not God, blessing America but God damning America.
6. Sorry to say folks but Barry, or Barack or whatever his real name is and whatever country he was born in; picked a stupid V.P. A movie
was made about them right? Dumb and dumber! So it’s the Barry and Joe show for 8 years, will we ever survive?
I’m sorry I posted 6 times but that’s only because it is very hard to stop writing about the reasons I could just as easily have given 20 or more reasons. I didn’t feel it necessary to touch on the many scandals that involve Barack’s hidden agendas in his transparent administration, you know…Benghazi, NSA listening and watching, the IRS targeting certain groups.
He had his VP big-shot Joe spewing forth on foreign affairs even though Biden holds the record for being wrong on the most issues of foreign affairs ever. His wrong voting began with the nuclear freeze in the early ’80s, against aid to Nicaraguan Contras which ultimately brought democracy and ended Sandinista rule at the time, he was against Reagan’s defense budget which bankrupted the Soviet Union and led to the end of the Soviet Empire, Joe Biden opposed the first Iraq war, he supported the second Iraq war, he opposed the surge in Iraq which allowed Americans to exit with heads held high. Charles Krauthammer said, “He is the Herbert Hoover of American foreign policy and for him to be the spokesman on these affairs is ironic.
“I’m saying it bluntly, that this administration is the greatest wet blanket to business and progress and job creation in my lifetime.” – Casino Mogul Steve Wynn
And so it goes…
- Barack Obama: The worst President in the history of the USA (counterinformation.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama: The worst President in the history of the USA (english.pravda.ru)
- 435 Tweets to Congress: Impeach Obama for Aiding al Qaeda in Syria (activistpost.com)
- Putin Calls Kerry a Liar on Syria (conservativebyte.com)
- Putin vs. Obama…and the battle continues (wchildblog.com)
- Al-Qaeda Demands Congress Pass Obama’s Syrian War Resolution (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Barack Obama’s Syrian Distraction (floppingaces.net)
- WATCH – Obama: ‘I Didn’t Set A Red Line, Congress Did’, ‘My Credibility Isn’t On The Line, America And Congress’s Credibility Is On The Line’ (patdollard.com)
- Barack Obama Shows His True Colors (bitterqueen.typepad.com)
- Al-Qaeda Rejects False Accusations That It Was Behind The Chemical Weapons Attack At Ghouta (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)