Her reason was because of the documents leaked by former intelligence contractor Edward Snowden.
The United States National Security Agency or NSA, has been accused of seizing emails and messages from Ms Rouseff, her aides and the state oil company, Petrobas.
As usual, President Obama will look into the matter. I hate writing things like this but how can i not? If another country was spying on America’s affairs I am sure there would be much written on the transgressions, but since it is America who is the guilty party, hardly anything is said. I garnered this much info from the BBC News Organization.
- Brazil’s President Rousseff Cancels US Visit Over NSA Spying (rinf.com)
- U.S. spies on presidents of Mex, Brazil (wptv.com)
- Brazil looks to break from US-centric Internet (sfgate.com)
- Report: US Spied on Presidents of Brazil, Mexico (voatibetanenglish.com)
- Brazil, Mexico ask US to explain if NSA spied on presidents (abc.net.au)
- Obama talks with Mexico, Brazil leaders on NSA (news.yahoo.com)